Updated on 14th July 2019
Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Articles 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
UNKULT (unkult.com) in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg. 2016/679 hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with regard to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and any subsequent amendments and additions and the obligations of confidentiality provided for therein.
You can contact unkult.com for any information or request on the processing of your data by writing to email@example.com
We collect data only for completing orders & services
1. Purpose and legal basis of the processing:
in particular, your data will be used for the following purposes relating to the execution of measures related to contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
– technical and functional access to the Site;
– name, email address and access data to Instagram;
– we receive and analyse content, communications and information that other people provide when using Instagram Products. This may be information about you, such as shares or comments on a photo;
– the content (photo with attached description), and other information you provide when using our service to upload content to Instagram.
Your data will also be used for the following purposes necessary to pursue the legitimate interests of the owner:
– Advanced browsing and/or personalized content management;
– statistical purposes and analysis of navigation and users.
For the purposes of the aforementioned treatment, the Data Controller may become aware of particular categories of personal data and in detail:
– the photos uploaded to the Instagram profile.
Your personal data may also, subject to your consent, be used for the following purposes:
– Marketing and Advertising purposes.
The provision of data is mandatory for you only for the processing required to provide the services offered by unkult.com (any refusal makes it impossible to use the service itself), but is optional for promotional purposes and profiling and any refusal to give consent does not have a negative impact on the provision of the service offered within the website www.unkult.com.
2. Modalities of treatment:
Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
– by means of electronic computers using software systems managed by third parties;
– by means of electronic computers using software systems managed or programmed directly;
– temporary treatment in anonymous form.
All processing is carried out in compliance with the procedures set out in Articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures provided.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of employees: technicians and developers, marketing and sales.
Your personal data will NOT be disclosed in any way.
4. Storage Period:
Please note that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to Art. 5 of the GDPR, the period of retention of your personal data is:
– in the time required to comply with articles 5 and 24 of EU Regulation 2016/679;
– established for a period of time not exceeding the performance of the services provided;
– If necessary, within the time limit for the exercise of your rights of defence in legal proceedings.
5. Rights of the data subject:
The subjects to whom the above mentioned personal data refer (the so-called “interested parties”), have the right to exercise their rights in the manner and within the limits provided for by the current privacy laws.
unkult.com guarantees that you can exercise your rights under Art. 12 of the GDPR at any time. In particular you have the right:
– to know if the Data Controller holds and/or processes personal data relating to you and to access it in full, even by obtaining a copy of it (art. 15 Right to access),
– rectification of inaccurate personal data or integration of incomplete personal data (Art. 16 Right of rectification);
– the cancellation of personal data in the possession of the Data Controller if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists (Right to Cancellation, 17);
– to ask the Data Controller to limit the processing of personal data only to certain personal data, if one of the reasons provided for by the Regulation exists (Art. 18 Right to limitation of processing);
– to request and receive all your personal data processed by the owner, in structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device or request transmission to another owner without hindrance (Art. 20, Right to Portability);
– to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of data for purposes of sending advertising material and market research (so-called Consent) (art. 21 Right of opposition);
– to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of data in automatic or semi-automatic mode for profiling purposes (so-called Consent).
To exercise these rights, report problems or ask for clarifications on the processing of personal data You can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org